I hiked about two miles before the perfect spot found me. I set up my stove, made some tea, and talked about the importance of a strong foundation—why having one can allow us to feel good about the life we’re living and the habits that keep men and my foundation healthy.
The foundation beneath anything or anyone is the strength that allows the structure to stand firm. Whether it is a towering skyscraper or a successful human, we can expect it to crumble without a strong foundation.
In this 12-minute video, I share how my life—physically, mentally, and spiritually has significantly improved by exploring within myself and finding healthy habits that work for me. Each has enhanced specific areas of my life; together, they hold me up and allow me to feel balanced through life’s known ups and downs.
⇞ habits proven to improve well-being ⇞
You don’t need to do them all at once, but start by moving and the rest will find you. Below are some things I shared in the video.
- Set goals and stick to them—critical to rewire the brain with habits that will improve well-being
- Daily workout—move your body for 30 minutes a day (combination of strength and flexibility)
- Learn about nutrition and the mind-gut connection
- Make mindfulness a part of your life—meditation can be life-changing
- Get outside! Nature heals
- Find an accountability partner or a coach—our first time talking is free. Doing it alone can make you feel alone. Trust me, I know.
Don’t worry if you can’t figure it all out at once. It takes time! But finding time for you should be your number one priority. And if it’s not, then let’s begin today. Be patient and kind to yourself; at the very least, it’s an excellent place to start.
⇞ let’s stay connected ⇞
If you connected with the video please subscribe to my page or if you want to learn more about me and what I do click here. If you’re on Instagram, let’s connect! I appreciate your support and always empathetically respond to everyone who reaches out to me.